For many, TED Talks are addictive. Once you’ve viewed one, you discover others to watch, too. And then:
Yes, we are sure you get hooked on TED Talks; and you will be a better person for your addiction.
— Ginny & Tom
You will find TED at http://www.ted.com/ That’s easy enough to remember, but…
- bookmark The Best of TED,
- put it on your bookmarks bar,
- and visit it, often.
- learn About TED,
- discover what people say,
- explore the 1500+ Talks to stir your curiosity,
- use the Playlists–collections for curious minds,
- subscribe to TED Talks using its RSS feed (of course, it’s free),
- listen to NPR’s weekly TED Radio Hour or
- download and listen to the podcasts,
- don’t miss the spin-offs, TED-Ed and TEDMED,
- check out the TED Blog, and
- like TED on Facebook.
- send them the link to this page, and
- post comments and recommendations for your favorite
TED Talks on the weblog; just go to “I RECOMMEND…”